Dog Day Afternoon

A collaborative project with photographer Jen Siska, stylist Jen Duardo, and model Tate (JE), these were shot in the dark lobby of my apartment building.  The wall paper is original from 1917 and Jen thought it would be a cool place to take some pictures - she was right.








My curious kitty is clearly admiring the necklace by Tatty Devine now on sale at Eden and Eden.

For Tate's makeup I kept it fresh by using only a few colors.
Eyes:  MAC eye shadow in Saffron on the eyelids.  A fat Revlon pencil in Bronze Smoke around the eyes and Shiseido black pencil on the top and bottom inner lids.
Cheeks:  Revlon's cream blush in Rosy Glow (I use this all the time).
Lips:  I used MAC's Bight Fuchsia powder lightly applied with a brush.  It produces a totally matte soft look that I love (sometimes this requires the tiniest bit of clear lip balm).   Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment