Hot Pink Accents

Have you noticed the pink accent trend?  It's everywhere from hair highlights to neon nails. I recently did a shoot where I created a neon pink lipstick using MAC pigment powders over a lipstick called Impassioned. On the nails I used the brightest neon pink I could find.

Photographer Ericka McConnell & model Dylan at Ford.



Impassioned by MAC.



Nail polish in Pool Party by China Glaze - it has a matte finish which I like.



Model Dree Hemingway sporting some faded pink highlights.


The cambridge satchel in florescent pink.  Isn't this irresistible?
One of my favorite bloggers, Tiffany Wendel in a bright pink cami.



Prada satin heels seen on Jak + Jil blog.  Not a hot pink but I love these!




Equipment silk shirt from Metier.  Love the flash of pink here.

No comments:

Post a Comment