April Glamour

Here are some behind the scene makeup tips from this fashion shoot with Patrick Demarchelier in April's Glamour!

Photographer:  Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Anne Christensen
Hair:  Teddy Charles
Makeup:  Racine Christensen

Model Erin Heatherton (Marilyn) What a knockout!



I used NARS Velvet Matte pencil in Red Square on Erin's lips

Hilary Rhoda (IMG) Super sexy!

On Hilary's cheeks I used Guerlain's bronzer in Terra Cotta


Katie Fogarty (Next) So sweet!


For natural looking lips on Katie I used Benetint by Benefit

Lily Aldridge (IMG) A hippy girl at heart!

 I warmed up Lily's cheeks with Mac's cremeblend blush in Something Special


Lyndsey Scott (Elite) Love her attitude!

On Lyndsey's eyes I used Dior eye shadow in Silver

Ann & Kirby Kenny (DNA) So cool! Love this hair!


On Ann & Kirby I used NARS cream eyeshadow in Maracaibo


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful looks! I love the makeup you did on Katie Fogarty. Im going to have to get that pretty lip gloss!!

    xo, Brittan

    ReplyDelete