Mast Brothers Chocolate

These guys are 2 artisans making chocolate.  As a chocaholic I need 70% cocoa or bust!  These bars are the BOMB and everywhere I went in Brooklyn I was running into Mast Brothers Chocolate - even in clothing boutiques - the last place you'd expect to pick up a bar of chocolate.  These are no ordinary bars with flavors like "Brooklyn Blend", "Stumptown Coffee" & "Serrano Pepper" they are treasures to be savored with a good cup of coffee or after a meal.  The wrapper is sheer delight inside and out.  The inner wrapper is gold foil reminiscent of Willie Wonka's contest winners.  These guys take it to another level and I appreciate the craftsmanship.
Oh, did I mention that they go for $9 a bar?
Trust me, they're worth it!!!  In SF you can get them at Bi-Rite Market.





All photos by Mindy Best

No comments:

Post a Comment